Some handy tips on draft proofing your home
1. If you are unsure getting an air tightness test done is an excellent way to determine where leaks are at.
2. Get your windows serviced & new rubber seals put on them
3. The attic door is another area where there is heat loss. Get it covered with insulation & rubber seals around it so there is no draft
4. Doors in hallways that have no front porch also have a lot of heat loss. Make sure there is no drafts below the door & then put on extra rubber seals.
5. If you have any gaps between your floors, walls, windows etc. Get them all sealed up. This will stop any leakages too.